- Orders are processed within 2 working days from the time they are received.
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL regarding any updates on your order.
COST OF DELIVERY (updated 12/04/22 and until further notice)
- We offer a Free Delivery by courier to all Malta and Gozo on all orders over €50. A delivery fee of €5 applies on all other orders, irrespective of location.
- For Gozo, Free Delivery on orders of €50 and over. A delivery fee of €5 applies if the order value is less.
- Prepayment of orders is highly recommended. Please use BOV MobilePay or Payment by Card.
- The TOTAL TO PAY and payment details (how to pay) will be communicated to you by email once the order is processed and finalised from our end.
- Delivery day is not scheduled before we receive payment.
- Delivery day will be confirmed with you via email.
- Couriers deliver according to their route and workload and we cannot guarantee a specific time for delivery.
- We aim to deliver with 5 working days from when payment is received (Gozo deliveries are made once weekly).
- Delivery is strictly made up to main door on the ground floor. The delivery courier will not enter your premises.
- The delivery couriers do not offer an assembly service. All products come with easy to follow assembly instructions.
A. Conditions on Orders, Delivery and Returns
1. Order processing:
Orders placed on this website are processed within 2 working days and normally delivered within 5 working days from confirmation of order. Working Days are Monday to Friday. No Deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Once you place the order, a system generated confirmation will be sent to the email address registered on this website. If no email is received within a few minutes, please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and add our email address to your safe-senders list
Once we process your order, we will get in touch to confirm availability of the goods ordered and to arrange for delivery or store pickup. We shall contact you on the email address registered on this website. If you do not find our email in your mailbox, please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and add our email address to your safe-senders list
While we regularily update the Stock Availability shown on the website, this does not always mirror current stock levels available. When the product ordered is not readily available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative. It is your right to cancel any item/s while the order is still being processed. Delivery charge rules will apply on the finalised order total.
Currently payment options are: Cash on Delivery, Card payment, BOV Mobile Pay. Please ask for more details if you wish to pay by Bank Transfer. Credit notes and Gift vouchers issued from the shop can be redeemed against online purchases. When placing your order, during the checkout process, please insert a note in the text box provided informing us of the voucher number and its value. If the full value of the voucher is not used, we shall issue and send you an updated voucher of the balance.
Delivery of goods is made within 5 days from the final confirmation of your order (might take a little longer for Gozo).
Malta Deliveries are made everyday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Delivery day is determined by the zone you are in and our workload.
Gozo deliveries are made at weekly intervals.
Deliveries can be made by Mum n Me personnel or by a 3rd party courier service.
Deliveries are made up to Main Door on ground floor level.
Deliveries may be made anytime between 9.00am and 4.00pm. The courier will call you on the day of delivery regarding the approximate time of delivery in your area.
If paying in cash, please have exact amount ready. Cheque paments are not accepted.
4. Delivery Fees:
Delivery Fees for Malta and Gozo are as follows:
- MALTA Orders below 50 Euro - Delivery Fee of 5.00 Euro
- MALTA Orders over 50 Euro - Free Delivery
- GOZO Orders below 50 Euro - Delivery Fee of 5.00 Euro
- GOZO Orders over 50 Euro - Free Delivery
5. Shipping charge to countries outside Malta:
At the moment we are not offering overseas shipments
6. Inspection of Goods upon Delivery.
The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods upon delivery. If damage or a fault is found, the delivery person is to be informed immediately so they get in touch with us, so we remedy the situation. If the buyer waives the right of inspection, the goods shall be deemed properly delivered and inspected and any subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
7. Cancellation and Returns Policy:
All purchases are in general non-exchangeable and non-refundable besides cases of cancellation and withdrawal.
If you wish to return any item purchased on this website for whatever reason, you may do so, within 15 calendar days from date of delivery of goods.
Goods may be returned to our premises or we can arrange pickup from your address. Return of goods will be made at your expense.
Returned goods are to reach us in the same condition as when delivered, together with sales receipt or sales invoice. Goods may only be returned in unopened original packaging, unassembled and unused. Maternity and baby underwear is not returnable for hygienic reasons. Any delivery fees which were originally charged on the order, are not refundable.
From there onwards. the shop returns policy will take effect, that is either by exchanging items, an offset from a new bill or by full refund. Refunds will be made through the same source of payment and may be subject to a fee (where applicable). Refunds will only be processed once the goods reach us and are checked as returned in satisfactory condition.
last updated on 13/06/22 by Mario Caruana