PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT UPDATE 04/05/2020
At this time, the following Terms and Conditions OVERWRITE the normal conditions listed further down on this page. (If there is no overlap, the normal conditions apply.)
- Orders are processed within 2 working days from the time they are received. This could be longer depending on workload.
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL regarding any updates on your order.
- We offer a Free Delivery by courier to all Malta on all orders over €60. A delivery fee of €4 applies on all other orders, irrespective of location.
- Unfortunately, delivery to Gozo is not possible until further notice but you can ask your courier to collect from our shop.
- Prepayment of orders is recommended so a contactless delivery can be made. Please use BOV MobilePay, or Bank Transfer.
- The TOTAL TO PAY and payment details (how to pay) will be communicated to you once the order is finalised from our end.
- Delivery is not scheduled before we receive payment.
- Delivery day is determined by the zone you are in and courier workload.
- We aim to deliver with 5 working days from when payment is received.
- The delivery courier will call you on the day of delivery regarding the time of delivery in your area.
- Delivery is strictly made up to main door on the ground floor. The delivery courier will not enter your premises.
- Due to the current fluid situation with Covid-19, these terms and conditions may change without prior notice.
- We thank you for your cooperation and urge you to #StaySafe
A. Conditions on Orders, Delivery and Returns
1. Order processing:
Orders placed on this website are processed within 2 working days and normally delivered within 4 working days from confirmation of order. Working Days are Monday to Friday. No Deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Once you place the order, a system generated confirmation will be sent to the email address registered on this website. If no email is received within a few minutes, please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and add our email address to your safe-senders list
Once we process your order, we will get in touch to confirm availability of the goods ordered and to arrange for delivery or store pickup. We shall contact you on the email address registered on this website. If you do not find our email in your mailbox, please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and add our email address to your safe-senders list
While we regularily update the Stock Availability shown on the website, this does not always mirror current stock levels available. When the product ordered is not readily available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative. It is your right to cancel any item/s while the order is still being processed. Delivery charge rules will apply on the finalised order total.
Currently payment options are: Cash on Delivery, Bank Transfer, BOV Mobile Pay. Cash on Delivery option is only applicable on orders being delivered to Malta and Gozo. Please ask for more details if you wish to pay by Bank Transfer or BOV Mobile Pay. Gift vouchers and credit notes issued from our shop cannot be used to settle online orders and can only be redeemed in-store.
Delivery of goods is made within 4 days from the final confirmation of your order.
Local Deliveries are made everyday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Delivery day is determined by the zone you are in and our workload.
Deliveries can be made by Mum n Me personnel or by a 3rd party courier service.
Deliveries are made up to Main Door on ground floor level.
Deliveries may be made anytime between 9.00am and 7.00pm. The courier will call you on the day of delivery regarding the approximate time of delivery in your area.
If paying in cash, please have exact amount ready. Cheques to be made payable to Doris Caruana. Cheques are only accepted on presentation of ID Card.
4. Delivery Fees:
Deliveries Fees for Malta and Gozo are as follows:
- Orders below 60 Euro - Delivery Fee of 4.00 Euro
- Orders above 60 Euro - Free Delivery
5. Shipping charge to countries outside Malta:
Shipping charge for overseas orders are not calculated automatically on this website and can be quoted prior to placing an order. Shipments will be charged at cost; that is, at what courier companies or postal service charge us. Insurance on foreign shipments will not be included in our quote and may be purchased separately. Please contact us for more info or to get a shipping quote.
6. Inspection of Goods upon Delivery.
The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods upon delivery. If damage or a fault is found, the delivery person is to be informed immediately so they get in touch with us, so we remedy the situation. If the buyer waives the right of inspection, the goods shall be deemed properly delivered and inspected and any subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
7. Cancellation and Returns Policy:
All purchases are in general non-exchangeable and non-refundable besides cases of cancellation and withdrawal.
If you wish to return any item purchased on this website for whatever reason, you may do so, within 15 calendar days from date of delivery of goods.
Goods may be returned to our premises or we can arrange pickup from your address. Return of goods will be made at your expense.
Returned goods are to reach us in the same condition as when delivered, together with sales receipt or sales invoice. Goods may only be returned in unopened original packaging, unassembled and unused. Maternity and baby underwear is not returnable for hygienic reasons. Any delivery fees which were originally charged on the order, are not refundable.
From there onwards. the shop returns policy will take effect, that is either by exchanging items, an offset from a new bill or by full refund. Refunds will be made through the same source of payment and may be subject to a fee (where applicable).
last updated on 04/05/2020 by Mario Caruana