The Madrid range features modern gloss accents with a wood effect finish. Including a classic style with a contemporary touch that really makes your nursery stand out.
The cot bed has three mattress heights, the top allowing your newborn to be put down and taken out easily without unnecessary bending. Then as your child grows, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can be lowered by two further positions so that they are safe and secure at all times. Once they are old enough to progress to a bed, the side rails can be simply removed and one end splits down to create a stylish toddler bed that is suitable up to approximately 4 years of age. This not only offers convenience and familiarity during an often daunting transition for little ones, but added value for parents.
For those short on storage, the Madrid cot bed also includes a co-ordinating under drawer for keeping belongings neatly out of sight. Durable wheels ensure that the drawer opens and closes smoothly on any floor surface and recessed handles make sure that there are no protruding handles to catch.
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee when you register your product within 28 days.
• Stylish premium high gloss accents with wood effect finish
• Adjustable, 3 position base height
• Cot end panels split for effortless transformation into a junior bed
• Under drawer included offers a huge storage solution
• Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
• Protective teething rails for delicate teeth & gums
• Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
• Part of the co-ordinating Madrid furniture range
• Free Obaby 5 year guarantee
- Stock: In Stock